CALL US! (632) 462-1800
- Know the scope of your health plan. Understand the services you may avail of, procedures for availment and limitations of your plan.
- Have your PhilCare member card on hand at all times. You need to present this every time you avail of the health care services covered under your plan.
- In case you misplace or lose your PhilCare member card:
- For group accounts, report loss immediately to PhilCare or to your Human Resources Department (HRD).
- Submit an affidavit of loss together with a letter of request for replacement card. You will need to pay for the replacement card.
- If you need to seek immediate medical attention while your replacement card is not yet available, Call the PhilCare Customer Service Hotline (+632) 462-1800 for advice and assistance.
- For your convenience, avail only of the services of PhilCare-affiliated providers. Familiarize yourself with the affiliated providers nearest your residence or work.
- If you carry a Letter of Authorization (LOA), whether for in-patient (IP) or out-patient (OP) availments, you should not pay for any professional fee or other additional charges which the affiliated provider may charge. Any deviation should be cleared with PhilCare.
- File your PhilHealth Claim Form 1 (CF1) with the hospital prior to discharge, to avoid paying the PhilHealth portion of the hospital bill.
- Prior to discharge, sign the Hospital Statement of Account and pay the ineligible charges not covered by PhilCare.
- The list of affiliated providers (doctors, clinics and hospitals) may change at any time without prior notice. It is always advisable to call the desired provider or the PhilCare Customer Service Hotline prior to your visit.